FRCR Part 1 Revision Course: 14th & 15th January 2019
£175 includes both Physics and Anatomy courses, Lunch and refreshments provided.
£100 only for Anatomy course (Monday 14th January 2019), Lunch and refreshments provided.
£100 only for Physics course (Tuesday 15th January 2019), Lunch and refreshments provided.
The venue is a state of the art Radiology training facility in Plymouth, near Derriford Hospital. Travel links are excellent as the Academy is only 4.2 miles from Plymouth train station. Discounted accommodation is available within 10-15 minutes walk.
The unique features of the course are:
1. Mock exams: Images will be viewed using Osirix software formatted to the RCR style with accompanying answer sheet mirroring the exam format. A feedback session will review the cases already seen and discuss techniques and pitfalls.
2. Individual workstations will be provided to each candidate during the course for all mock exams.
3. System based exams: In addition there will be system based mocks with feedback from Radiology Consultants with extensive expertise in these areas. For eg: by GI Consultant Radiologist, Neurology Consultant radiologist etc.
4. Talks: There will be a talk on examination style and technique.
1. Dedicated Tutorials by Expert Medical physicists and experienced MR radiographers.
2. Mock exams to simulate the RCR style exams.
There are only 24 places available. Priority will be given to those undertaking the FRCR 1 in the March.
Applications: For details of how to apply and to complete the application form please click on this link. To reserve a place please call on 01752 437437 .