FRCR Part 1 Revision Course: There are currently no courses booked. If you are interested in attending please email plh-tr.Radiology-Academy@nhs.net
TBA includes both Physics and Anatomy courses, Lunch and refreshments provided.
TBA only for Anatomy course (TBA), Lunch and refreshments provided.
TBA only for Physics course (TBA), Lunch and refreshments provided.
The venue is a state of the art Radiology training facility in Plymouth, near Derriford Hospital. Travel links are excellent as the Academy is only 4.2 miles from Plymouth train station. Discounted accommodation is available within 10-15 minutes walk.
The unique features of the course are:
1. Mock exams: Images will be viewed using Osirix software formatted to the RCR style with accompanying answer sheet mirroring the exam format. A feedback session will review the cases already seen and discuss techniques and pitfalls.
2. Individual workstations will be provided to each candidate during the course for all mock exams.
3. System based exams: In addition there will be system based mocks with feedback from Radiology Consultants with extensive expertise in these areas. For eg: by GI Consultant Radiologist, Neurology Consultant radiologist etc.
4. Talks: There will be a talk on examination style and technique.
1. Dedicated Tutorials by Expert Medical physicists and experienced MR radiographers.
2. Mock exams to simulate the RCR style exams.
There are only 24 places available. Priority will be given to those undertaking the FRCR 1 in the March.
Applications: For details of how to apply please complete an application form please:
FRCR 1 Course Application Form.doc ( - 119 KB)
To reserve a place please call on 01752 437437